Why did we choose F5 Networks?
TrueGEN has chosen to add the products and solutions of F5 Networks in their portfolio to better help our customers on their journey of digital transformation and implementing zero trust strategies. Delivering applications in a secure and agile way is a high priority for our customers to deliver a premium experience to their customers and employees.
TrueGEN strives to continuously improve the security posture of our customers businesses. Our partnership with F5 Networks ensures that we are able to help our customers implement a future-proof security architecture where applications can live in the public cloud as on-premises or in a private cloud and are accessed in a uniform and secure way.
F5 Networks has a very strong reputation of innovation and executing on its vision and is the market leader in the application services market segment. F5 Networks understands that security and operations must be enablers and not throw up roadblocks. F5 security solutions are platform independent and API-first. They can be fully automated into any software delivery pipeline – which allows our customers to drive greater consistency across teams.
What does F5 Networks provide?
F5 Networks solutions address :
- Application Performance & Availability : increasing the availability and performance of your applications and API’s to optimize user experience
- Automation : businesses are automating security and network infrastructure. F5 ensures that DevOps teams get automation to complete the deployment cycle beyond application code with CI/CD integration, service provisioning, and configuration.
- Application Security : reducing risk and operational complexity while accelerating digital innovation with solutions protecting against application vulnerabilities, bots, abuse and fraud, ddos attacks, etc.
F5 Networks provides solutions for different deployment models :
- Software solutions : F5 Big-IP Virtual Edition combines the power of the BIG-IP platform with the convenience and agility of the public or private cloud. NGINX solutions modernize apps at scale with high-performance app delivery spanning monoliths to microservices
- Hardware solutions : F5 Big-IP software running on rSeries next-generation hardware platform delivers a highly scalable, microservices-based architecture to power your mission-critical applications and network deployments.
- Software as a Service (Saas) : F5 Distributed Cloud Services help customers transition to a cloud-native environment and simplify deployment, security, and operations of apps and infrastructure